This contract may be revised and updated at any time. By booking or ordering our products and services, we understand that you agree to the following terms and conditions:
ORDERING FROM US
1. Our acceptance of your order takes place when we have reviewed your order and received 50% advance or full payment. In any case, a written confirmation will be given to you in paper or electronically. Making an advance or full payment does NOT mean acceptance of your order. If your order is not accepted, you will receive full refund of any payments made to us.
2. We may refuse to accept your order:
a. When goods are not available;
b. When we cannot obtain authorization for your payment;
c. If there has been a pricing or product description error; or
d. If we feel that obligations cannot be met.
1. Prices are the total net amount for each item described.
2. If applicable, any other charges will be detailed in your invoice.
3. Our prices are reviewed periodically and may change without prior notice before a final commitment is made by our acceptance of your deposit or full payment.
4. All our prices are given per unit unless otherwise specified by its description.
5. All structures and equipment are property of Cocoglobo Balloons and have to be returned to our premises within the next business day of the event on working hours unless otherwise specified or if you have paid a take down fee.
6. Any changes to prior quotes will be addressed by a new quote and final pricing and acceptance of your order is achieved when we issue written confirmation only.
7. We accept cash, Master Card, Visa, bank transfers, drafts and personal or corporate cheques. Our commitment begins upon confirmation of funds and arrangements made for our delivery at the time, date and place specified and is always done in writing as described earlier in this contract.
IMPORTANT DELIVERY INFORMATION
It is your responsibility to ensure address/details for the recipient given are correct. The same applies for Event set-up, you will need to provide the correct addresses, name of person in charge (or event coordinator), correct times, and a contact phone number. CocoGlobo Balloons cannot accept any responsibility or additional costs or lost time involved due to non-delivery to the intended recipient/place or losses under such circumstances.
Ensuring that the contact person (coordinator or assigned recipient) is going to be at the delivery address, on the day of delivery/set up, and at the right time remains your responsibility. They should be informed of our delivery time in advanced.
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY AND SUBSTITUTIONS
While we commit to only show items that are in stock, goods are subject to availability. CocoGlobo Balloons reserves the right to make substitutions in case the supplies received are not of the quality suitable for your event. In this case, the integrity of the proposed color scheme and design will be maintained and supplies of equivalent or higher value will be used.
The same applies if for any external circumstance we are not able to receive the product you ordered (weather conditions, or importing issues, distribution delays, etc) therefore causing unavailability or poor quality. CocoGlobo Balloons is completely committed to find the best quality of products, and although we cannot guarantee the exact match at all times (i.e. seasonal or imported products), we will always strive to find the best one for the design or product that was purchased. However changes, if needed, will be notify you.
RECEIVING THE PRODUCTS
Every order should be received by you or the person assigned and by accepting it, they agree that we are delivering the order according to our agreement. Any damage occurred after CocoGlobo has delivered will not be our responsibility.
CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS
1. If you wish to cancel your order:
a. You can notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Order cancellations must be done in writing and at least 10 days prior to delivery date.
b. All orders are custom made, so if a minimum of 50% of the total balance is not paid prior to the event, this contract may be canceled and all payments forfeited.
c. Cancellations made 30 days or more prior to delivery date will receive 90% refund on monies paid. Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to delivery date will receive no refund.
d. Final payment date is on the date of your event, once the services/products are delivered.
BAD WEATHER POLICY
CocoGlobo cannot assume responsibility on the integrity of decorations for events held outdoors.
CocoGlobo Balloons reserves the right to cancel this contract if at any time we feel that the obligations cannot be met. If this is the case, Cocoglobo’s, liability is limited to full refund of all monies paid.
PRODUCT CHANGES AND ADDITIONS
You may make changes to your order up to 45 days before delivery date subject to availability. In any case, a new quote or invoice will be issued.
By booking or ordering our products and services, you agree and understand in full these terms and conditions.